• The kitchen is nicely furnished with a stove, microwave,
refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal,
blender and coffeemaker
• Queen-sized bed in the bedroom
• Full-sized fold out sofa in the living room
• Stackable washer and dryer
• Central AC/heat
• Cable television
• Linens and towels
• Iron and Ironing board
• Stackable washer/dryer
• Queen Beds in each bedroom as well as a twin daybed in the front bedroom
• Convertible Bed in living area
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Park Across The Street With Play Structures
Please No Smoking
Sorry, No Pets
Ride your bike on the Seawall, fish in the Galveston bay or take a dip in the gulf waters. No matter how you spend your vacation, you'll come away with lifelong memories to share with your family and friends.
Galveston Guest House is ideal for families with children! Your kids will never get bored with Galveston's wide range of outdoor activities, and you might just find that once they're here, they won't want to leave.
Galveston Guest House
1826 Avenue L
Galveston, TX 77550
610 Ames Street
Spring, TX 77373
Annual Events include:
Click below for local events and news from Galveston Guest House and in the Galveston area.
Get the latest news.
Many of our guests come back year after year. Find out what they have to say.